Tuesday, January 31, 2012

DC Showcase: Catwoman


DC Comics continues to make Marvel look like shit in terms of animated movies, shorts, and series. I found this DC Showcase Presents: Catwoman and was kinda nervous at first. What with the images of the film in my head floating around still I wasn’t sure if she would be able to support herself.

"When the boss said we'd be chasing pussy all night I thought..."

Turns out I didn’t need to worry at all. The story starts off with a cat being shot at by two thugs until it falls off a bridge. A limo pulls up and this big ass White dude with diamond teeth ask them if the job is done. They say yes and head to a strip club. How else do you celebrate animal murders than by watching chicks dance?


This guy gives a chick a diamond chunk while another mentions that the last dancer that got one vanished. Catwoman shows up and suddenly ink and paper is making my pants tight. She does a dance and ends up whipping these guys asses.

Boner goes up...boner goes down!

The rest of the short is Catwoman getting into a hardcore fight involving motorcycles, explosions, and her scratching the shit out of people! I’m serious. You see her scratch someone once in a while but watching this made me realize how much it would absolutely suck to have someone do this to you.


After killing a few guys Catwoman opens large bin and its full of women who were being sold into sex slavery. One of them is a friend of hers I recognized from Batman: Year One. This short ruled. The animation, the story, the action. In just under fifteen minutes they managed to establish Catwoman as an actual threat without even mentioning Batman. Which I cant do. Because I love him.


Hey, I found a link! You can watch this right here. Until someone removes it.

No comments: